Wednesday, June 20, 2007


The last two days have been phenominally beautiful--75, sunny, cool breezes. The windows are open and breezes waft across our bodies before sleep. I 've had time to deadhead flowers, pluck weeds, prune, and generaly clean up the beds. It looks much neater. The vines are all starting to do their thing--vining on the fence and whatever else they can grab onto.


I missed a photo op today . There was a beautiful monarch butterfly on the speedwell and bee balm. By the time I returned, it had had it's fill of nectar and happily flew away. There are many perfect moments, but sometime only the eye gets to see them. That's why God gave us words. I'll settle for my favorite flower-the lobelia

1 comment:

Kris said...

I have such a good picture of your garden in my head...now I can't wait to come and see it on Saturday! You are a very good writer!
K